People United Against Crime (PUAC) Client Charter
Our aim is to provide a first class service to all of our clients.
PUAC employees are proud to acknowledge that they participate and are actively involved in the following code of practice regarding customer care to its clients.
PUAC code of practice
- Respond to client enquiries within agreed timescales set internally by PUAC
- Provide professional advice on all areas of PUAC’s business to meet individual client needs using the correct procedures as set out by PUAC
- Provide a help facility to assist clients in accessing all services that PUAC and its associated projects can offer
- Provide clients with services that are easy to access, offered for free, or where services are chargeable they are competitively priced and value for money
- Train all staff to the highest standards to provide an efficient and responsive service
- Provide clients with information, via various communication methods, on how to access services and make the most of their relationship with PUAC and its associated projects
- Ensure that all clients receive the best possible guidance, advice and assistance at all times
- Ensure all client information is accurate, up to date and adheres to data protection legislation
If ever any part of our service is not to your satisfaction, please inform us so that we can make every effort to put it right. This forms part of our commitment to delivering the highest quality of service to our clients.
If you feel at any stage that we are not meeting the standards you should expect from us, please follow the procedure below:
- Inform your main point of contact as soon as possible
- Allow them time to investigate the query and offer a solution
- If they are unable to resolve the matter to your satisfaction, please write to:
People United Against Crime
4th Floor Castle Market Buildings
All written complaints will be reviewed by the Chief Executive, who will make every effort to resolve any client concerns.
PUAC is confident that you will receive the highest standard of service and look forward to working with you.