Computer Security Training - Accredited by Skills for Security
This unique, one day course aims to address the latest threats to computers from external attack and how to minimise the risks posed by cyber threats. The course will equip delegates to be better able to deal with situations related to computer security and increase the dissemination of basic security advice for end users.
The majority of police Crime Prevention Officers and first responders have a good knowledge of physical security measures and crime prevention, but a very limited knowledge of ICT security. This course fills that knowledge gap.
On completion of the course which has been accredited by ‘Skills for Security’, delegates will be able to:
- Understand electronic threats to ICT infrastructure
- Differentiate between the sources of threats
- Understand the impact to business and individuals exposed to different threats
- Understand and use preventative measures that constitute best practice
The course includes numerous practical exercises and is suitable for delegates with varying levels of ICT knowledge.
Who will benefit from the course?
- Police Crime Prevention Officers and first responders
- Business owners and end users who manage their computer systems in house
- Computer users with a basic functional knowledge of computers who want to operate safely and securely
For more information about the course, please contact BCRC on 0114 275 1283 or email email@example.com